Solving Your Well Lifecycle Challenges
WLM delivers effective solutions to operators and service providers in addressing numerous challenges associated with managing drilling and completions operation data, including:
- Data Integrity - While incorporating your business requirements, WLM ensures that only high quality, meaningful operational and cost data is collected allowing you to focus on essential information that is paramount to the decision-making process.
- Knowledge Management - While preserving best practices from prior well activities, operators can access lessons learned from offset wells to gain valuable information to improve operations and reduce costs.
- Ease of Use - Capturing daily operations with simple and easy to use customizable WYSIWYG forms enables rig site personnel to synchronize data with the office in real-time with greater efficiency, allowing them to spend more time focusing on well operations. This empowers users with up-to-the-minute information to make accurate, informed decisions.
- Robust Analysis - Using WLM, operators can track failure histories and develop proactive solutions to minimize nonproductive time and enable improved response.
- Custom Reports - The PetrisWINDS Operations Data Model on which WLM sits is based on PPDM. This gives operators the flexibility to construct ad-hoc reports utilizing common data elements used in the industry today. Output reports can be created using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and automatically delivered to internal recipients and external partners in HTML, PDF, CSV, XML, Word and Excel.
Advantages to Your Company
- Minimizes time needed to capture and enter data while providing enhanced tools for faster analysis
- Captures lessons learned and retains best practices for operational improvement
- Improves accuracy and efficiency to enable operators to reduce cost and nonproductive time.
- Provides complete well lifecycle data management for drilling, completions and well services operations using a common database.
- Delivers preferred ease of use to capture and organize well lifecycle data, allowing users to track well status, costs, activities and other essential aspects
- Electronically imports Excel spreadsheet to populate various forms
- Tracks plan vs. actual data and graphical comparisons
- Provides enhanced wellbore schematic
- Supports best practices and knowledge preservation
- Delivers role-based security
- Enables flexible, real-time data synchronization between rig and office
- Handles multiple units of measurement systems and allows mix units
- Supports international usage recognizing various Microsoft regional settings and languages such as Russian
- Robust application security allows user management at an area or organizational level while ensuring data governance
- SOA architecture enables data exchange with related systems: production, financial, land, engineering and third-parties
- Complies with PPDM data standards
- Web/Application Server – 2 X Intel Pentium (or compatible) 550 Mhz with 4GB of memory and 30GB SCSI drives 15k rpm
- Database Server - 2 X Intel Pentium (or compatible) 550 Mhz with 4GB of memory and 100GB SCSI drives 15k rpm
- Web/Application Server – Windows 2003 Server, IIS 6.0 or higher with .NET Framework 3.5
- DBMS – SQL Server 2008
- File Transfer – ftp Server/MSMQ
- Email Server – SMTP Server/MS Exchange Server
- Client - Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 2000 server (or above) for client applications, MS Office 2003 or 2007, Adobe Reader 9.0 (or higher)