From national oil companies to super major energy firms to independent operators, data collected from drilling and maintaining oil wells probably ranks among your most valuable assets. Collected over a long period of time and at significant cost, borehole data is essential to effectively maximize existing reservoirs, explore for additional energy sources and drive growth for your company.
|Video: Borehole Data Management by Petris
Around the world, PetrisWINDS Recall Data Management is recognized as the industry-leading solution for loading, managing, storing, processing and distributing well borehole data. As a multi-platform system, Recall offers scalability and agility, serving single-use laptops and project data stores as well as corporate databases and national archives. Designed for reliability and versatility, Recall meets the full spectrum of requirements for your organization’s petrotechnical community, including borehole data specialists, data technicians, petrophysicists, geologists, geophysicists and engineers.
Recall provides configuration flexibility to store both live and archive data:
- Recall’s Live Database stores high-value borehole data used daily by your teams and manages any type of borehole measurement sampled as a function of depth or time. For bulk data, Recall Live’s structures optimize speed of access and storage efficiency.
- Recall’s Original Format Digital Well Archive handles well data in its fundamental design, including raw and edited tape image files of borehole data, films, plots, photos and reports. Recall manages your original format files which can be archived in online, near-line or offline storage systems.
The Live and Original Format databases can be integrated into a single system, supporting standardized naming conventions, data organization and search mechanisms.
The Recall database is seamlessly integrated with PetrisWINDS Enterprise, our web based data integration and interoperability application that allows you to access all of your company’s vital data in one easy-to-reach place. Enterprise provides a data distribution engine for Recall that enables corporate data to be transferred from Recall into project and application data stores for processing and interpretation. Enterprise can subsequently promote official result data sets generated in the project and application data stores back into the Recall corporate database. The PWE Recall Browser is a tool that can be launched from Enterprise to navigate a Recall database and generate visualizations and plots of the borehole data sets.
Advantages for Your Company
- Delivers proven, scalable architecture for projects of all sizes on all platforms… customized to fit your unique requirements
- Handles all borehole data types – any borehole measurements recorded as function of depth or time
- Offers flexible storage of unrestricted sampling frequencies and data types
- Ensures safe, secure storage of your valuable borehole data with hierarchical role-based access rights
- Handles full data processing suite for advanced petrophysical and geological interpretation
- Provides reliability and flexibility for online or original format options with no loss of data integrity
- Focuses on automated processes, with emphasis on data loading and verification
- Integrates fully with PetrisWINDS Recall Applications suite
- Combines with PetrisWINDS Enterprise adapter for complete service-oriented data management solution
- Supports your organization with highly-experienced service team with outstanding track record in database migrations