Every operator—regardless of size—needs to be able to quickly find and use its log data to improve the quality and speed of decision making. For example, you need to:
- Make sure all your log data and well files are automatically stored and managed in one safe repository.
- Find the latest log data so you can do your interpretation and analysis work without delay.
- Visualize log data and perform what-if analysis to make informed field development decisions.
- Integrate with your existing application data stores and workflows.
|Video: Borehole Data Management by Petris
Until now, the more comprehensive enterprise solutions that can help small-to-mid-sized organizations tackle these challenges have only been available on a scale suitable for large operators. Now there’s a well log data management solution for organizations of all sizes.
Log Express is a robust and scalable well log data management solution. Out of the box, it provides the functionality you need most—such as the latest geographic information systems (GIS) and search technology, easy-to-use yet powerful data loaders, flexible visualization tools, and rock-solid data management—all at an affordable price.
Log Express is a special combination of the industry-leading PetrisWINDS Recall and PetrisWINDS Enterprise products, designed specifically to meet the most critical well log data management needs. From the foundation of these products, you can build on Log Express—if and when you need to—adding more functionality to broaden into core data management, geomechanical analysis, and integration with other applications or other features of a complete borehole data management solution.
Designed for reliability and versatility, Log Express delivers fundamental data management for your organization’s technical experts, including petrophysicists, geologists, geophysicists, and engineers.
Advantages for Your Company
- Improves productivity and decision-making for your petrotechnical and operations staff, helping them to find and analyze data quickly with easy-to-use map-based interface, latest search technologies, and intuitive and easy-to-use analysis tools.
- Maximizes the value of your organization’s log data by delivering the technology needed so that your people can use that data to identify trends, troubleshoot and resolve problems, and make better decisions faster—to improve your operational performance and your bottom line.
- Increases your operational flexibility with an affordable log management solution that can be upgraded over time, according to your needs, to a complete borehole data management solution.
- Minimizes impact on your information technology support team (or person) with a pre-bundled solution that is easy to deploy and maintain.
- Delivers a cost-effective log data management solution with the power that in the past has only been available to large operators. Now with the increasing volume of data in the unconventional plays even smaller operators are seeing the need to manage these large volumes of data.
- Integrates with industry standard data stores.
- Supported File Formats. Input formats include: LAS, LIS, DLIS, ASCII, TIFF, SEG-Y, SPWLA, WITSML and others—the most comprehensive and robust set of data loaders in the industry.
- Output formats include: LAS, LIS, DLIS, ASCII, and industry standard application data stores.
- Data Load Tools. Batch Autoloader pre-configured for all standard file type variants, with an interactive file load wizard that makes it as easy to load thousands of files at a time as it is to load one.
- Quality Control (QC) Tools. Recall Data Doctor and other tools to give you understanding and control of data quality, at whatever level you need it, both during data loading and across your entire database at any time.
- Industry Mnemonic Standards. A comprehensive catalogue of vendor tools and mnemonics, featuring automated recognition and mapping, business value assignment, and QC reporting during data load.
- Visualization. Unique interactive tool set for graphical and spreadsheet viewing and editing of all data types. Utility for quick plotting of a single well or log.
- Database Browse and Search. GIS/map-based and text-based browsing and powerful advanced searches that let you go straight to the data you need.
- Data Storage, Management and Security. Industry benchmark Recall Log Management database that stores both live and archive data, featuring full Recall project and user management.
- Original File Format Database. All types of loaded files are also stored in their original format, together with related unstructured files, and managed so that you never have to worry about losing data or content.