PetrisWINDS DrillNET offers a comprehensive drilling engineering and completion software suite that addresses all of these challenges – and many others. Used by oil and gas companies around the world, DrillNET combines the functionality from multiple world-class drilling applications into an open integrated system/database that features an intuitive, easy-to-use user interface.
Through its networking capability, DrillNET promotes a collaborative workplace – in the office and on the rig – with data sharing and storage, improving the re-use and ROI of your valuable data assets. DrillNET enables better utilization of your engineering team’s time and expertise by delivering advanced applications and tools, project-oriented software and modeling capabilities. A “red-orange-green” stoplight mechanism alerts your team to check for missing variables, enhancing operations and decision-making.
Designed with a robust, easy-to-use interface, DrillNET supports your company’s safety performance by improving user participation and reducing training time for new personnel. Team members can run multiple scenarios and simulations, helping them to anticipate and prevent incidents at the wellsite.
DrillNET’s support for multiple languages enables better team work and communications as well as mitigates risk. For example, by using DrillNET, drilling engineers can work in the language of their choice while generating reports in another language for local crews at the drill site.
Advantages for Your Company
- Promotes use of most-needed applications through user-friendly interface, improving day-to-day operations at well sites
- Increases collaboration while reducing overhead costs by encouraging re-use of valuable data assets
- Facilitates safer workplace with user-friendly training
- Delivers leading project-oriented software and modeling capabilities
- Offers flexible options to customize graphics and reports
- Provides “traffic light” mechanism to alert teams to check for missing variables
- Supports work performed in multiple languages, encouraging better communications and mitigates risk
- Utilizes .NET technology for collaboration and application connectivity, including capability with PetrisWINDS Enterprise data management and integration framework