PetrisWINDS DrillNET: An Integrated Drilling Engineering Software Suite
- Accurate directional drilling software
- Speeds collaboration and reduces training time
- Improves safety performance
- Multiple language capability
Petris Ensures Accurate Directional Drilling Software Results
PetrisWINDS DrillNET now includes improved directional drilling software. With today’s emphasis on directional drilling in shale zones and other unconventional plays, your team wants to be sure its calculations are on target. Petris now offers comprehensive directional drilling software as part of its drilling engineering software suite. PetrisWINDS DrillNET addresses a host of engineering challenges, from inception of drilling through well completion.
- Wellbore stability
- Trajectory management (includes directional drilling)
- Casing and cementing
- Tubular mechanics
- Well control
This globally popular software fosters great collaboration both in the office and on the rig. Designed with a very user-friendly interface, DrillNET directional drilling software supports your company’s safety performance by improving user participation. Team members can run multiple scenarios and simulations, helping them to anticipate and prevent incidents at the wellsite. Also vital in this era of staff turnover, “the crew change”, it reduces training time for new personnel. DrillNET drilling software supports multiple languages -- including English, Spanish, Russian and Chinese -- enabling better teamwork, while reducing risk by promoting full native-language comprehension.
- Allows engineers to create and modify well plans “on the fly” – saving time and money
- Enhances operational efficiency
- Supports risk management and safe drilling operations
- Improves workflows throughout the entire planning and execution of a well trajectory program Enables better decision-making
- Facilitates the designing and planning of 2D and 3D wells quickly and easily
- Enables wells plans to be modified during drilling operations
- Compares actual survey data with planned trajectory
- Performs collision checks between up to 10 wells at a time
- Develops true 3D projections based on constant tool-face orientation (TFO)
- Estimates BHA build rates
- Calculates required well angle in an inclined payzone
- Offers extensive online estimation utilities
- Plots plan and survey data to plan and section views along with 3D graphs
- Includes a geodetic calculator to convert well coordinates to perform anti-collision analysis
Planning a well is a complex process. The time required to complete a well-designed analysis can be overwhelming. Making the knowledge gap between experienced professionals and recent graduates can be challenging. With an intuitive common user interface with simultaneous input and output panels, this software maximizes collaboration and efficiency. PetrisWINDS directional drilling software fully addresses these challenges and allows you to accomplish more in less time, with better results. With twenty different modules, it is the broadest integrated drilling engineering suite on the market. For more information on how PetrisWinds DrillNET can impact your organization, contact us today.
Click here to see our locations and contact us ...