Introducing the NEW PetrisWINDS DrillNET 2.0!
Well Construction is the biggest single cost for any E&P Corporation. The need to keep drilling costs as low as possible, while optimizing well design and keeping operations safe for both personnel and the environment, makes the use of Drilling Engineering software essential. New oversight from recent events may even make it compulsory. Numerous improvements including improved workflows and enhanced usability make PetrisWINDS DrillNET 2.0 the most integrated and easiest to use drilling engineering suite for pre-drilling planning and design, as well as drilling operations analysis.
New features and enhancements to version 2.0 include:
- New user interface allowing input and output screens to be displayed simultaneously. The screens can be undocked for optimum use of screen real estate, allowing users greater flexibility in their analysis and workflows.
- Data objects have been added to more thoroughly describe fields, platforms, and wells.
- Geodetic information has been strengthened to allow the user to specify the geographic coordinate system (e.g. WGS 1984).
- Microsoft SQL Server is now the standard database, whether located on the local machine or a central network, improving product robustness and reporting.
- Casing Stress Check has been expanded with a new Casing Design section where casing can be selected by lower weight or lower cost. Included with Casing Design are a casing editor and a hole and casing advisor.
- The Well Plan module has been redesigned and expanded and is now called Trajectory Manager. An intelligent spreadsheet format has been provided for data entry, greatly easing the design process.
- In the hydraulics area, numerous improvements have been made to all of the hydraulics modules. A new Cuttings Bed graph has been added. Improvements have been made to the shear rate model, rheology parameter calculation from viscometer readings, and cuttings slip velocity model over highly deviated wells, and many more.
- In the Pore Pressure Prediction module, users can now implement customized correlations.
DrillNET 2.0 is available on the Windows ® platform. Schedule an appointment to see a demo of the new PetrisWINDS DrillNET 2.0 by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting your Petris Account Manager.